Bonaire Pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow Stu! I am SOOOOO jealous.....of the good stuff you saw, and your expertise with that camera! Where did you see all the Eagle Rays?
the eagle ray in the pic was at Aquarius - but then we got a secret tip to be at a secret spot at a secret time one night and saw 4 of them on one dive (could have been more but :dork2: here forgot my mask and we had to go back to the room so got in 45 mins after we were aiming at :( )
...well at least i didn't walk into the ocean without my fins this time :D ...that was a little embarrasing.

I want to see some from Venice Beach now :D
yep - i could post a lovely backscatter shot for you :D with the caption "spot the whaleshark"

the eagle ray in the pic was at Aquarius - but then we got a secret tip to be at a secret spot at a secret time one night and saw 4 of them on one dive (could have been more but :dork2: here forgot my mask and we had to go back to the room so got in 45 mins after we were aiming at :( )
...well at least i didn't walk into the ocean without my fins this time :D ...that was a little embarrasing.

yep - i could post a lovely backscatter shot for you :D with the caption "spot the whaleshark"
What setup are you using these days?

I've got the SeaLife DC600 with digital flash... Just starting to work with the wide angle lens

What setup are you using these days?

I've got the SeaLife DC600 with digital flash... Just starting to work with the wide angle lens
i took the Canon s80 with Ike housing (no strobe on this trip)
When not flying i have a strobe (DS-125) which i need when using add-on WA or macro lenses....haven't quite got used to it yet for macro (and didn't take it due to aircraft weight restrictions)
...i'm giong to have to wait a while to house my new dSLR (40D)

Nice pics.
Is it a yawn or is it being cleaned. Looks like a shrimp in the roof of it's mouth.

yep, it's being cleaned. I do have a pic where you can see the cleaning crew a little better - but the lighting was not so good on it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom