Bora Bora Slideshow

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubagal

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
While I was pleased with the topside shots, the u/w ones are not very good. My apologies in advance for their quality. There is one picture of a Napoleon Wrass that's being "petted" by the dive master. To explain - the wrass came over to the dive master and seemed to want the interaction. The dive master didn't chase it down. The wrass followed us around for most of the dive.

Lloyd's u/w video turned out pretty good, and I'll post a link to it once we find a place to host it. If you ever have a chance to take a trip to Bora Bora or French Polynesia - GO!

Bora Bora Slideshow

awesome, thanks for sharing:)

diverrick:
What was the name of that beutiful resort? I want to go NOW!!!!!

My apologies for the delay in responding. The resort is the Bora Bora Nui Resort and Spa, part of the Starwood Luxury Collection. I can't speak highly enough of the resort and the entire staff. We spent five wonderful nights there. I felt like crying when it was time to leave our over water villa for the trip to the airport. :(

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing those photos. I'm going to bora for the first time in one week. I wish I was staying at the same hotel you were at, But I'm staying at the lagoon resort on the opposite end of the same island. Any travel tips, dive shop recommendations, or any wisdom about the trip?

Great pictures! I've wanted to go to Bora Bora for a while...now I REALLY want to go!
Looks like you had a great time.

Michael

richieg:
Thanks for sharing those photos. I'm going to bora for the first time in one week. I wish I was staying at the same hotel you were at, But I'm staying at the lagoon resort on the opposite end of the same island. Any travel tips, dive shop recommendations, or any wisdom about the trip?

I didn't see your post or I would have responded sooner. I posted a trip report that goes into a lot of detail, here's the link: Bora Bora Trip Report. We met a couple that was on our flight to Papeete, then saw them again before our flight to Bora Bora. They were staying at the Bora Bora Lagoon Resort. Saw them again in town, and on the return flight to Papeete and LAX. They loved the resort. Have a great trip!

Great trip report. Thanks for going through the trouble of typing all that out. I'm glad you went on the 4x4 trip and reoprted on it. My wife is 3 months pregnant and I was wondering how rought the jeep ride was. Sounds like we'll have to skip on that one. Ah well, thanks again for the report.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom