Bring in the New Year at Weeki Wachee Springs!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny:
Would love to go, and even have thought about it, but at this time, I don't think I am gonna make it.

You could go break into my house, pick up my dive gear & come stay at my daughter's house with me. That way BOTH of us could go! :biggrin3:

Sad to be so close & not be able to go...:shakehead

I probably have enough gear for her Walter. :D

I am truly disappointed that I won't be able to make the trip. However, I am happy to report that a DataMask HUD Mask will be making it without me. We are planning on releasing demo units to a select group of dealers across the country in early February - this is one of just a handful of units being used for internal qualification. While we've had variations of the military version in use at various events - you lucky guys and gals will be some of the first outside of the development group to get this one in the water. I can't wait to hear what you think of it.

I will be attending this with the Mrs. This will be her first dive since Open Water Cert. I registered with Simply Scuba. You have to get in touch with Chris and he will send you to the people you need to talk to. Really looking forward to this.

Man, I wish I could attend. This sounds like it would be a blast!

We look forward to bringing in 2007 the right way.....TOGETHER with all of our dive friends from Weeki and the Surrounding area. Be sure to invite your friends and lets make this a time to remember and an event to plan for years to come !

Thanks again to the Staff of Weeki, Scuba Board, and Scuba Radio for a wonderful year of great dive events and countless memories for all !

-Gary and the Simply Scuba Dive Team !
www.simplyscubafl.com 727-869-2253

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom