Bring in the New Year at Weeki Wachee Springs!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ditto to that Gary. Castaway SCUBA would like to thank all of our diving friends as well, it's been a great year and we're looking forward to a wonderful 2007. Please feel free to PM me if you need any more information regarding the event like what's your favorite spirit for divers after the event, or for the non-divers- During :D as I'm bringing all the food and the drinks for the Cash Bar that night.
Just like last year, this will be an event to remember!!!!

NetDoc:
They ALL work. How's about that for a theory? :D

:doh:Sure, man.....for a theory, that works... :D

Alright, we're in!! I'm calling them now, and then Firecoral (DH) and I will see you guys at the 'par tay'.

So.....what are we wearing? Before, during and after the dive?

How do I not freeze my hind end off??

Before- hmmm Jeans, something warm
During- 5mm- well that's me, I freeze
After- hmmm Jeans, bring a jacket/ Fleece.
After the party at Best Western- hmmm well that's a free for all! :D

JazzyM13:
Before- hmmm Jeans, something warm
During- 5mm- well that's me, I freeze
After- hmmm Jeans, bring a jacket/ Fleece.
After the party at Best Western- hmmm well that's a free for all! :D

Cool, thanks!! We've just got a 3mm - hope that'll do. I guess it's time to break down and get some hoods, though....yeah...

I'm looking forward to it!!

Okay, so who all is going to get to come?? We're signed up!!

We've got new lights - just in case. (Any excuse to go shopping, eh?)

Looking forward to meeting a few SB'ians!

Late Breaking News

Jo, Walter & I will be there to keep Pete awake past 11:00pm. Its a tough job...

That is great breaking news my friend! Now with Walter coming, we can call this a fossil dive! :D

Last count, looks like we over 55 people coming Sunday night. Now that's a party. A mix of divers and non-divers.
ooohooooooo
Looking forward to seeing you all there!!!!

Very cool -- I can't wait to meet everybody!!

Question -- Did anyone else reserve a room with the $69 rate? I called, and all they could do was $75. He didn't know anything about $69...other than a walk-in rate. It wasn't worth chancing it to me, so I took it at $75.

But I just wondered if anyone else had managed to hold a room at that rate... Is anyone else staying there?

We only live about 45 minutes away, but I don't want to drive that late/early on New Year's. That's amateur night, lol... :drunks: Besides, with the kids at the 'rents house, we can stay up as late as we want, lol...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom