"Bungeed wings of death" Why ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OMS bladders work great, halycion also known as DIR will do anything to destroy their competitors even stlader. as for the idiot who was rescued because he could not swim off the bottom, did he mhave a lift bag a reduntant lift bag, a reel to attach to the lift bag, a redundant reel??? if not what the hell was he thinking

pos-tech once bubbled...
OMS bladders work great, halycion also known as DIR will do anything to destroy their competitors even stlader. as for the idiot who was rescued because he could not swim off the bottom, did he mhave a lift bag a reduntant lift bag, a reel to attach to the lift bag, a redundant reel??? if not what the hell was he thinking

WOW! Good thing I don't dive one of those halycion (sic) DIR wings! I would hate to promote a company that destroys others through stlader (sic). I am glad I went with the Halcyon wing which just happens to be the choice of DIR divers. It is an excellent, high quality wing that suits my diving perfectly.

By the way, can someone please tell me what stlader is?

stlader (st' lad-er) noun - 1. a chemoautotrophic trogolobitic invertebrate known to inhabit the inner bladders of non-disinfected wings (see Alert Diver article) and snip bungee retractors with its razor sharp stlads. 2. (see also) one who stlads.

I knew I could count on you! Thanks!!!! That helps a lot.

Back
Top Bottom