Buying a Dive Computer in Roatan / La Ceiba.... Where?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Which one...?? :confused:

Haha...I should have left that part out. I will just say that RoatanMan gave some good advice with humor involved. That's not acting like a king, so he is off the list.

For the OP....I was trying to remember if there were any dive gear shops in the mall in la Ceiba, but the only thing I remember about the mall is the Wendy's. I remember not leaving the island for nearly two years and going to that mall and spending half the day just eating at Wendy's.

You tell me it can be done, and brag how you just did it, but then fail to mention how you did it..

Look at my previous post, I told you who I use, gave website info and names, what more do you want, are you the kind that needs someone to put their tank on for them and adjust their fin straps? What more do you need for goodness sakes. For those that complain about hyde I do not understand it, I have been using them since 2001 and have never NEVER spent more than a day getting y stuff out,

i'll be heading back to utila january 12th if you want me to carry something from the states

Back
Top Bottom