BW Dive conditions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Bruce,

Sounds fantastic. Where did you dive?

Out the pipe to the first rock pile, then heading 045 out to about 80', then heading 150 over to the wall and in. That's the route that I've found hits the most Metridiums. If you keep going due north after you get to the first rock pile, you're going through the desert, with lots of Metridiums on either side of you, barely out of the range of visibility!

Out the pipe to the first rock pile, then heading 045 out to about 80', then heading 150 over to the wall and in. That's the route that I've found hits the most Metridiums. If you keep going due north after you get to the first rock pile, you're going through the desert, with lots of Metridiums on either side of you, barely out of the range of visibility!

What's the runtime/depth on that? It sounds like its outside of my gas capabilities.

Bruce in doubles? Ha. I'm sure he ended that one with at least 1000psi on his HP80, possibly HP100.

You were at the Breakwater and did not come to see me, I was there all day!!!:shocked2:

LOL! Just showed up for a night dive, but didn't get wet.

Would have been fun to say hi :).

Hi Bruce!

I wanted to thank you for this, but I guess that the button is gone for good, so... thanks!

It sounds like a fun dive, I'll give it a try soon.

I wanted to thank you for this, but I guess that the button is gone for good ...

Hmm... I see new threads with the "thanks" button, so maybe only the threads created during the "no thanks" button don't have one. Oh, well...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom