C&C - Gotta choose one...

What photo do you think I should send to an online event of UWPhoto on Fish category?

• Photo 1

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Photo 2

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Photo 3

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Photo 4

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • Photo 5

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Photo 6

Votes: 18 47.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They are all great but 4 would be my choice with 3 next.

Mariozi, I will be in Niteroi on the 29th thru the 8th of October. I will only have time to dive from the 2nd thru the 4th. I know the diving in Rio is not as nice as Cabo Frio or Arrial do Cabo but I was thinking of diving the wreck near one of the Islands off the beach from Rio. I have been given the names of 3 different guys at 3 different shops. Do you have any preferences out of these 3 shops, Mar do Rio/Pedro B, Divers Quest/Milton M, and Sotto Mare/Bruno C.

Thanks and good luck.

Hi CrawlMan!!!
Give me a call... I will be also arriving on the 29th.
DEFINITELLY go for Bruno C of Sottomare, best service, best boat, nice young guy he works very well.
It is the most expensive, but by far the best service.

Thanks, I will give you a call when I get in, but I got some bad news today for me. I want make it into Vitoria until the 29th so maybe I wont be in Niteroi until the 30th. I'll be staying in Icaria so we should meet. Thanks again for the advice. I'm still planning on moving there permanetly in January, I'm just waiting on a one year visa extension that I should be getting soon.

Thanks all!!!
I think I have learned more about chosing pictures in this mail than ever before.
We have a common belief here that shooting and chosing pictures are 2 completely different "competitions" for those interested in championships...
Thanks all one more time, the event will be held in the first semester of the next year, and I will post a feedback here. Thanks!!!

Back
Top Bottom