Calendar postings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tburr1959

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have posted the club dive events listing on the club scubaboard calendar.

I want to get a feel from the SUC members regarding aligning our club with SWODA (not joining). We would remain a separate entity however it would allow an expanded activity list and perhaps some cost savings due to group size.

My proposal would be to open Sarnia club events to SWODA members and in turn the Sarnia club members would have access to SWODA events all at member costs and unrestricted access for standing members.

I have approached members of the SWODA exec and have received some positive feedback on this initiative.
I would like to discuss this at the next club meeting

On another note SWODA has expressed interest in joining us for our Project Aware clean up

Sounds ok with me Terry, I think we opened it up last year also to some members and had a good response from other clubs ie SWODA & also Mike & Chris Napran of london Skin & Scuba Club they also have an interest in our Events every year along with us on thier Events, I think we are going to need them this year because I havn't heard from anyone on Toby or Kingston? and I advised Lynn I would confirm no later then April.

we didn't really resolve that swoda thing i guess. i just thought i'd say i don't have a problem with it.

Terry has a couple of SWODA members joining us on the Toby Charter, should be a good Charter. I have confirmed the Chamber on Friday night for six divers to be taken down to 130, lets see what happens?/

Back
Top Bottom