California Kelp Divers T-Shirts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You know, we should at least use his avaitar! :D

JDog:
OK so we have it down to Kelp, Garibaldi, and Seals. What about a Giant Seabass?
It would be cool, but it's hard to show that kind of scale on a t-shirt. It would demean them to look like just another fish.

Ummm...your Nor-Cal brethren are considered kelp divers too.

Sorry Peter. I don't mean to exclude or kelp diving buddies to the north but there isn't a main forum for just kelp divers, it is broken up into SoCal and NorCal. I wonder why?

Do any of you northies have an artist in residence or a graphic designer? We need a creative someone who can come up with a neat design.

Haha I was just giving you a hard time...BUT it is "California Kelp Divers" before it splits us into North and South. Sounds kinda like the Civil war era...

Sorry can't help on an artist of any kind. I do agree the Girabaldi, kelp, seals, and maybe a Sea Bass should be in the logo. Sounds like a great logo about to happen.

Excellent idea...I would definitely throw in some $$ for a t-shirt. :14:

Peter_C:
Haha I was just giving you a hard time...BUT it is "California Kelp Divers" before it splits us into North and South. Sounds kinda like the Civil war era...

Y'all ain't got nothing on Florida...:shakehead

Oh, and I'm just a lowly frequent visitor, but I would definitely buy one! :blinking:

Viva California del Sur!

snakedr:
:mooner: How about a diving Chorizo on that Tee Shirt

Chorizo + Diving = :toilet

Seriously though, I'd be down for a t-shirt. Sign me up.

Back
Top Bottom