Calling all dorks!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thanks 300bar - my twisted logic behind the bright yellow...easier to spot me in the water if i should get left behind.
I fumbled my computers while stowing my gear this past weekend out in the Gulf. My compass rolled best... right off the side of the boat. I grabbed the computer closest to the edge, yelled out that I was going overboard, and leapt from the side of the boat with no gear at all and even with my glasses on. As I hit the water, I lunged... and successfully caught my wonderful compass before it disappeared for good.

Once I got back on the boat, I triumphantly noted, "YES! Eighty bucks saved thanks to my having no shame!" :D

Yep, my compass (and other instrumentation) is in a wonderfully bright pink DSS mount! Without the bright color to shine out where it was, I would never have been able to do a leap-and-pluck on it. Never again can anyone say that bright pink gear has no purpose! :14:

...er...Duuuuuude, i don't have either. are pink snorkels and orange shovels prerequisites for being a :dork2: diver?

Not at all! Just dive and have fun! And good to see Clay and RoyN in here again. Now if we can get Trucker and Ber to drop in, we could really have some fun.

And our fearless leader is off to Kauai to warm water dive. Pa'ina and luana, Dave!

And our fearless leader is off to Kauai to warm water dive. Pa'ina and luana, Dave!

Not tell the end of the week! I sure won't need this in Kauai!

drysuitdive.JPG

Got to love 'em! They will be going with me!

Not at all! Just dive and have fun! And good to see Clay and RoyN in here again. Now if we can get Trucker and Ber to drop in, we could really have some fun.

You rang? :D

My home computer has completely gone wacko so I have no internet access there :(

Need to put together the flip fin open water story as soon as things slow down a little :dork2:
Ber :lilbunny:

You rang? :D

My home computer has completely gone wacko so I have no internet access there :(

Need to put together the flip fin open water story as soon as things slow down a little :dork2:
Ber :lilbunny:

If it's as funny as the pool sessions, I'll put the anti-spitting-cooffee-out-my-nose cover on the keyboard.

If it's as funny as the pool sessions, I'll put the anti-spitting-cooffee-out-my-nose cover on the keyboard.

Can you direct me to a shop,where to get one of those covers.:dork2:
Last time Bers story almost fried my laptop.:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Saran Wrap.:wink:
I always keep a roll handy when reading her posts.:14:

Good morning, fellow :dork2: divers!

Who is Trucker and if he hasn't answered the call, where is he? Should we put out a missing persons on Trucker :dork2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom