Calling South FL Golfers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaMarine

Reaction score
Im new to the game but I do ok. Ive played may of the courses In the Hollywood, FL area. Im wondering if anyone knows of some "economically priced" courses within 30-45 minutes of fort lauderdale. Also if anyone is willing im usually a solo player and wouldnt mind a partner once in awhile. Just FYI my handicap is 40 but im not slow player knocking it 30ft every shot. Let me know!

Dude, I would guess it's that most of these dive, spearo, fish and boat bums (me included) spend all their money and time on gear, gas and boat charters. I played golf to a 12 handicap and I dived but I've never done both during the same time period....it's been one or the other....lack of time and $$$$$. Now Tiger Woods, on the other hand... :D But you should be able to hook up with someone there. There's more golf courses in Florida than MacDonald's aren't there?

Back
Top Bottom