Calm, flat, inviting, deceptive...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So I'm free on Saturday for diving... I would love to get a nice dive at the Break Water, either doubles or singles...

So do I have any dive buddies available?

MG

Come dive Lobos with me on Friday! We'll be back well before 6:00.

doh! Sorry to hear that Mike. On the other hand, you can always head over to BW and watch the noobs (us) and reminisce about when you went through Essentials :D

Plans changed radically...

I couldn't get my schedule changed from SUN to SAT, so that means work Sunday and no Silver Prince for me... :(

So I'm free on Saturday for diving... I would love to get a nice dive at the Break Water, either doubles or singles...

So do I have any dive buddies available?

MG

doh! Sorry to hear that Mike. On the other hand, you can always head over to BW and watch the noobs (us) and reminisce about when you went through Essentials :D

Funny you say that, because plans changed again and I will be at the Break Water with my diving buddy Vassili...

Later on in the afternoon planning on doing a boat dive on the Silver Prince...

Wow how things can change for the better... :)

Wow! Sweet deal indeed!

Funny you say that, because plans changed again and I will be at the Break Water with my diving buddy Vassili...

Later on in the afternoon planning on doing a boat dive on the Silver Prince...

Wow how things can change for the better... :)

Back
Top Bottom