Cambrian Foundation???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

simbrooks:
Although i read CDF (cave diver forum), i was talking of FCD (Florida Conch Divers) subforum of scubaboard. Go to the top of this page, you will see a set of links saying ScubaBoard.com > Scubaboard Clubs > Florida Conch Divers, click on the last one or go back to the main page (index page) and scroll down near the bottom in alphabetical order you will find FCD in the clubs grouping just below Deep Dicie and above Great Lakes.

Why didn't you just say that?? Or did you?? My bad.

BlueWaterDiving:
Why didn't you just say that?? Or did you?? My bad.
My bad with my acronyms that not everyone is familiar with. Most of the clubs are known by the locals by their acronyms, but there are always those who it is new too.

Terrence is an awesome guy. I had him as a TA for one of my classes at TAMUG. He knows a lot and if you ever get the chance to meet him, he is a really interesting person to talk to.

Cambrian was founded by Terry Tysall- a well known cave and tech instructor. He's a good guy. Cambrian has several different research projects running at any given time.

Speaking from experience, Simon- research projects like this are expensive to participate in-typically they are not funded, and each diver pays his or her own way. If you can get ANY sort of sponsorship or resuced pricing,it helps. Don't read too much into your LDS connection- he gets free advertising,they likely get a small pricing break.

Terrence is an awesome guy. I had him as a TA for one of my classes at TAMUG. He knows a lot and if you ever get the chance to meet him, he is a really interesting person to talk to.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom