Camera Gear for sale! Fuji e900 9.0MP Camera, Ikelite Housing, Strobes and more!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty V

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hey everyone my rig is officially up for sale. I'm departing the still world and moving into the motion world. This setup rocks and only has about 15 dives on it, except for the YS-90 strobe which I bought used and works great. The camera is awesome and I'll probably buy another one when this one sells.

The camera shoots in RAW mode and can go into fully manual mode too so for those who want those capabilities they are there. I always shot in manual/RAW mode and I'm very please with the way my pics turned out. This setup does some awesome macro work too.

You can purchase just one strobe if you like but I think that having the Cool Flash Nano as a backup is a great idea. Housing never flooded and camera is in new condition. The wide angle adapter for topside use was very useful too. The pelican 1550 case is actually selling for $177.00 with the foam insert on B&H's website so it's an even sweeter deal.

Billy

FujiPricing.jpg

Hey, diving fans, this is a pretty good setup!!!
I've a E-900 and Ikelite housing but with a DS-50 strobe and it does some pretty good stuff.

the K

OK . . . here are a couple:

Nuibranch.jpg
Guitar_Fish.jpg

Sumkindafish3.jpg
epiphany_4x6.jpg

And I'm a very new newbie/nimrod with U/W photography.

the K

Sweet pics K, my setup thanks you and Leesa for the help in finding her a good home! I hate to see this camera go but logic wins over when you've invested $5k into a video setup, plus the wifey is kinda pissed :wink:. BTW Leesa I'm coming back out to Oahu again in a few weeks for some more work with a Hawaiian Telcom contractor. I'm praying that I'll be fortunate enough to hit up the YO-257 and San Pedro again, one of the greatest dives of my life.

Well enough jibba jabba here are a few pics that I have taken with the e900. All of these were taken with the cool flash nano, just think of how much better they would have been with the YS-90 Strobe! Hope you enjoy :popcorn:

KelpForest.jpg

JuviGirabaldi3WebReady.jpg

UnidentifiedChromodorid2WebReady.jpg

DiversOverWreck3.jpg

SpanishShawlFlabellinaiodinea1.jpg

TheRideHome.jpg

Billy

I'm throwing this up on Ebay this week and wanted to give SB members one final offer. I'll drop my price to $775 for a scubaboard exclusive. If I can find this one battery charger that charges AA and AAA batteries I"ll include it as well. It's a brand new charger that works extremely well I think I bought it for about $30 from Thomas Distributing, just gotta look for it. When it goes up on ebay shipping will not be included and neither will the 1GB xD Picture card.

Billy

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom