Camera Gear for sale! Fuji e900 9.0MP Camera, Ikelite Housing, Strobes and more!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One more final offer! $750 includes shipping, never been used charger for 4xAA and 4xAAA batteries, and a 1GB xD Picture card type H(faster card). This will go up on ebay on sunday but none of this will be included. It's a great deal for an awesome setup people, no way you'll be able to find one for this price in such excellent condition. It also makes the perfect holiday gift!

Billy

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Threads merged.

Is the deal still available? Will you ship to Hawaii?
If yes to above, do you accept PayPal?

Adriana

Sorry for the late response, I didn't see either of your posts until now. Yes it is available, Yes I will ship to Hawaii and Canada, and yes I do accept paypal. Shipping to Canada and Hawaii might cost a few bucks more, I'll check with the person that does all my UPS stuff and get the discounted rates. I'll subtract whatever standard shipping is to the continental us from the cost.

Send me a PM if you're interested. Here are a few pics of the camera. I used a blue LED to illuminate the lens so you can see that there are no scratches and it's in great condition. Immediately after getting the camera I also put a clear protective sheet on the LCD so it would stay scratch free. I just took the sheet off to take these pics so it's in great condition as well. I take pride in the care I give my equipment. You take care of it, it takes care of you.

SideProfile.jpg

MacroofButton.jpg

LensSuperMacroPicWithBlue3.jpg

FullCameraBlue.jpg

FrontProfile.jpg

Billy

Would you be willing to sell just the tray arm, strobe and adapter? I already have the camera and housing. I totally understand if you want to sell as total package.

Billy-
and I'd still be interested in the camera and housing.....

Would you be willing to sell just the tray arm, strobe and adapter? I already have the camera and housing. I totally understand if you want to sell as total package.

Do you want both strobes? If not, which one? The YS-90 Duo is a great deal and I really like having the CoolFlashNano as a cheap backup, and that's not a sales pitch, it's reality. There are lots of extras with this setup, so to sell everything individually would be a real pain but let's see if we can meet each-other's needs.

Billy-
and I'd still be interested in the camera and housing.....

If I can get rid of the bulk then I'm more than willing break up this setup.

Billy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom