Canon 5d Mark ii housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yea my 5d2 is still super strong and going well. Even with all the mountaineering trips. So if I could find a good priced kit I’d be interested in it.
I have an SL1 rig I'm selling. 1, or 2 bodies if you want, less than 3000 clicks on each.
Housing with dual arm tray, dome port, 2 section ultralight arm with floats, DS51 strobe and synch cord.
Including the 18-55 Canon kit lens. 2 batteries and charger for each body.

The SL-1 will also work with all of your EF lenses.

Housing includes extra o-rings for the port and case back as well as spares to essentially rebuild the entire rig. I'm a bit of a gearhead so I always had spares, "just in case".

I'm getting out of a lot of the diving I used to do and if I decide to do any UW photography it'll be with a compact set up.

Message me and I'll make you a deal that would be less than a new housing for the 5D.
Dave Haas above knows me and my rig. I'm in SW PA.
I'd also throw in the bag I use to transport the rig. It's an Akona UW photo rig roller bag.

I have other items that I use with it that are probably going this week. (macro lens, flat port, wide angle lens, another strobe and arm with dual synch cord, etc.
Was hoping to sell the whole kit at once but I'm open to breaking it up.

Yea my 5d2 is still super strong and going well. Even with all the mountaineering trips. So if I could find a good priced kit I’d be interested in it.
Mine was ... until it wasn't. Until I got that dreaded Err30

I have an SL1 rig I'm selling. 1, or 2 bodies if you want, less than 3000 clicks on each.
Housing with dual arm tray, dome port, 2 section ultralight arm with floats, DS51 strobe and synch cord.
Including the 18-55 Canon kit lens. 2 batteries and charger for each body.

The SL-1 will also work with all of your EF lenses.

Housing includes extra o-rings for the port and case back as well as spares to essentially rebuild the entire rig. I'm a bit of a gearhead so I always had spares, "just in case".

I'm getting out of a lot of the diving I used to do and if I decide to do any UW photography it'll be with a compact set up.

Message me and I'll make you a deal that would be less than a new housing for the 5D.
Dave Haas above knows me and my rig. I'm in SW PA.
I'd also throw in the bag I use to transport the rig. It's an Akona UW photo rig roller bag.

I have other items that I use with it that are probably going this week. (macro lens, flat port, wide angle lens, another strobe and arm with dual synch cord, etc.
Was hoping to sell the whole kit at once but I'm open to breaking it up.
Just DM you

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom