Caribe Blu and Blue Angel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

flywright

New
Reaction score
I stayed at Scuba Club last year and loved it, but we are looking at going to Caribe Blu this year. Can anyone tell me how much furthur south Caribe Blu is from Scuba Club? Also are there walking distance resturaunts for dinner. What is the menu like next door for breakfast and lunch? Is the food next door inexpensive? Sorry for all the questions just trying to see how much money I could realistically save in a weeks time by going there. Thanks.

Buck

I don't know how much you can save. I'd guess quite a lot versus an all inclusive if you are going to hunt around and hit the local spots. I'd guess a little less to none if you eat out at some of the more mainstream places. And your alcohol consumption will have something to do with it too.

I loved Caribe Blu. Loved the food next door. Check out my report below for other things...

Have fun!

Caribe Blu is about one mile south of Scuba Club. So add 15-20 minutes to your walking time to anywhere downtown, versus the walking time from Scuba Club.

Hope that makes sense!

Sally
Barefoot in Cozumel

We are going to be staying there for the first time in May. EVERYONE I have talked to who has stayed there has liked it very much. From what I understand the food at the restaruant is very good and very reasonable, I'm guessing along the lines of Ernesto's for Jeannies? just my opinon as to what I have heard.

We have been e-mailing back and forth with the hotel and dive shop and they have been very quick to resond and have gone above and beyond for giving information.

we are really looking forward to our stay.

How about some photos to go with the answers:

Caribe Blu and other Coz photos

My non-diving wife and I loved staying there in December. Food at the Rendezblu is reasonable and good. It will take you about 15-20 minutes to walk to Chedauri (or Christi's office), but I wouldn't want to do it with the sun beating down on me.

We would walk to town for dinner- very nice walk - and taxi back- after a couple of margaritas that walk back to Caribe Blu was long! :) Taxi ~$5.
For breakfast we would shop at the Chadriau (sp?) and get bakery goods. YUM!

Have fun!
Jean

What kind of shape is the Caribe Blu's shore dive in? Still there? Wiped away? Just curious... thinking about planning a trip late this year.

Any info is appreciated?

Back
Top Bottom