cat nanny diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow?! Now there is spirit! Got the bends, discovered PFO, and going for second operation so she can dive again. When you do, I want to dive with you lady!! :eyebrow:

Howdy there, and welcome to ScubaBoard,

If you have any difficutlie finding your way around this big place, do PM me. :) Or if I can help in any other way here?

enjoy, don :cowboy:

Sorry to hear of your troubles and future ops, but welcome anyway. I used to live just round the corner in Soton during my uni days.

Welcome to the board. Sorry about you being bent. I is awesome to hear DCS did not deter you from the sport. I can't believe you are grading papers in your condition. STOP and rest. You will not get better if you do not rest. DR. MURPHY says so.....................(I'm really not a doctor) lol

Kim:
Welcome young lady! The others have already mentioned the medical stuff so I will only wish you well with that and hope you can get back in the water sometime soon. Good luck with your next op!

As far as personal information goes, you can stick what you want to divulge of that in your profile - look under the Quick Links tab at the top and choose> Edit Profile.

Primary school eh? I also have the dubious pleasure of teaching around 600 Japanese kids English. Still, when I'm diving I manage to completely put them out of my mind! :eyebrow:

I hope you don't teach them all at the same time! Just found out I'm off for another week, boo hoo! Still we have our infamous Sats test this week, and as I am a science marker, I have over 300 of them sitting by my side at the moment, so I know what I shall be doing next week.

Diving does help to keep your mind off the little ones, unless like me you run out of air at 28 metres, and the face of, my then, 4 day old grandson flashed before my eyes.

My fault by the way, so fellow divers when taking a rough journey of 90 minutes out to your dive sight, with the gear all set up and ready to go, do remember to check that you still have air in your tank before you jump in. Never leave your air turned on ready to 'go' and make sure your boat mates haven't been falling all over it in the swell, letting your air out.

Dived and survived, just!

DandyDon:
Wow?! Now there is spirit! Got the bends, discovered PFO, and going for second operation so she can dive again. When you do, I want to dive with you lady!! :eyebrow:

Howdy there, and welcome to ScubaBoard,

If you have any difficutlie finding your way around this big place, do PM me. :) Or if I can help in any other way here?

enjoy, don :cowboy:

Hi DandyDon, noticed your threads on some of the other greets. Help me out, (beginner) what's a PM?

Still trying to get genuine info on diving status, I keep getting waylaid by this site and end up looking at all sorts. Big op not due till end of year, if at all, so I need/want to dive before then. Saw my non-diving doc this a.m. and he said to take up sky diving, but I'm afraid of heights!

Right must get back to the medical bits.
cu later!

cat nanny diver:
Hi DandyDon, noticed your threads on some of the other greets. Help me out, (beginner) what's a PM?

Still trying to get genuine info on diving status, I keep getting waylaid by this site and end up looking at all sorts. Big op not due till end of year, if at all, so I need/want to dive before then. Saw my non-diving doc this a.m. and he said to take up sky diving, but I'm afraid of heights!

Right must get back to the medical bits.
cu later!
I'm sorry, but I just now saw this. I have since followed El Orans' example and put link in my Sig area below where one can click to send me a Personal Message (PM) even if they don't know how to pull down the menu like El Orans illustrated in his post above. (I got to learn how he did that pic for the thumbnail??)

Anyway, PM either of us for help here on SB. It appears that you have not posted about your challenge on Diving Medicine. Here is the path to that forum:
ScubaBoard.Com > Scuba Diving Central> Marine Science and Physiology > Diving Medicine
or let me give you a link: click here

Welcome to SB and enjoy your time here.

I am in the process of trimming my cat herd down from 30 to 4 so I understand the cat thing.

Have fun!

pipedope:
Welcome to SB and enjoy your time here.

I am in the process of trimming my cat herd down from 30 to 4 so I understand the cat thing.

Have fun!

Great to hear from another cat lover. Agree with the trim down too. I is feeling very mortal at the mo, and you do have to think who will take them on don't you. Blimey, I even asked my ex to move into the house, to live here till they all expired. Sounds morbid, but practical!! Still marking papers, so speak to you again another time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom