Catalina Island Dive Packages

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you Drbill and everyone. We will be visiting in Febuary for the President's day weekend. We are looking forward to it and can't wait to see some Garibaldi.

:dork2:

D_B:
Ask him about Karaoke :wink:

You can ask me about karaoke, just don't ask me to sing karaoke!

Hmmm... February? That's a cold month, isn't it. I do hope to be diving the Red Sea then, but if I'm not... I'll be here!

HA!! Can't be any colder than Monterey in February!! Come to think of it...Monterey is kinda warm that time of the year! Should be some nice diving.

BubbleMaker,
As a frequent customer of ScubaLuv I can recommend them as well. But plan on doing a day or to at the point (no boat needed) as that is a wonderful dive site. If you can get someone to give you a tour so much the better. It will be COLD on all the dives! so plan appropriately.

D_B, Actually you do have some experience with Catalina Divers Supply, when you were there with me. They run the trailer there at the point, you know, the ones who provide all that atitude when you rent gear and get air.

Gotta love ScubaLuv they have been terrific, lately I've been doing multi-tank dives, I stop by on my way off the ferry, they run the tanks out to the point for me, then pick them up at the end of the day. No waiting for a fill, no hassles, same cost. Tina and Bob have been great.
Need to be patient though as they can do it on your schedule, but I still get a lot more bottom time using those folks rather than Divers Supply.

Scubanimal,
We will be arriving Friday afternoon; boat dive Saturday; Shore diving and some sightseeing(shopping)on Sunday; then head home on Monday. It will be a busy weekend, but well worth it!:)

:dork2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom