Cave 1 Class Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congratulations! Glad that you took the opportunity to do C1 :)

There is a LOT of cave to see and enjoy at the C1 level in MX . . . and then there's Florida, too, which should be experienced. No rush into the next class!

Congratulations Kathy! It's nice to see your hard work pay off with a hard earned worthy acheivement & accomplishment of C1 certification; the progression & evolution of your skills all coming together and culminating in a wonderful cave diving experience; and most of all a serendipitous meeting/sharing of camaraderie from other fun people around the world attending the annual GUE Conference.:luxhello:

I think you'll be happy to know Danny taught the class in both Imperial and Metric. Knowing how to calculate gas in both Bars/PSI's really helped when I later dove with my Swedish classmate and teams with GUE divers from Mexico, Australia and Germany :)!

:) Please, stop training for a while :)

-----------------------------------------:lol: :wink: :)

:rofl3: No way. Training is fun! Went out yesterday for a dive and marveled at Danny's polish. I'm already missing Danny & our class, so just couldn't resist doing a couple of S drills :)!

Last edited:
Thanks! I think you'll love what you learn in Fundies! Look forward to your class report :)!

I look forward to writing a class report! I need to get a new job first. I just need the money for Fundies. Perhaps I can start a charity: Funds for Fundies :D.

Anyone wishing to donate, PM me for my Paypal:eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom