Cavern / Intro Cave Playa del Carmen?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I did my Cavern/Intro with Santiago when he was working with Protec, and all the rest with Nando at Protec. He's doing other things now, but I was very happy with Protec. As mentioned, Tristan is a good guy too.

Steve Gerrard is a very relaxed and very experienced instructor. Highly recommended.

I cannot speak from personal experience, but I received excellent recommendations for Bill Phillips at Speleotech in Tulum.
I have not taken his course but have rented gear at his establishment. & I have dove with this graduates.

Mike D

Hello Kafkaland!

If you have not yet decided on your Cavern/Cave instructor you might want to check us out. Frank, is one of the best instructors in the area. Our cave training program is personalized and dedicated to each and every one of our dive students. If you would like more information let me know and I will gladly send it over.

You can check us out at

Diving Mexico - Cenotes, Caves, Caverns, Reefs Playa del Carmen Tulum - Blue Life

And our Trip Advisor reviews are worth reading over to help you decided. We pride ourselves to be the #1 Scuba Diving Center in Playa del Carmen and on the top 3 Attractions in the area.

Hope we get to dive with you soon,

Karla

Just a quick update: my buddy and I have signed up with Nico Casella for five days of cavern / intro cave. He came across as very professional, flexible with respect to planning the training, and at the same time serious about not cutting corners. I'm very much looking forward to this. Now I have three months left to get my sidemount skills up to cave quality. I'm trying to work with a local instructor, but it has been a bit frustrating just to get something scheduled to get into the water. I may just have to do a long weekend in Florida if I can't do it here near Michigan.

You will be very happy with your choice to train with Nico. He really loves what he does.

Did Cavern/Intro about 18months ago with Nico, went back about a year ago and did full cave with him. I will be returning to PDC in about 6 weeks and will be diving with Nico again. Can't recommend him enough! Patient, thorough, and thoughtful.

Steve Gerrard is also a world-famous midfielder, which cannot be discounted. :soccer:

I'm quite sure I'm the first person to make that observation. Quite sure.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom