Cayman Airways Scheduling Issues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think the issue only relates to travel Tampa to Little Cayman and back.

Anything else should be fine.

Not so fast.... Just checked mine and my return flight on 11/22 from lc to gc has been changed to go thru brac, BUT get this, the flight time has changed from 9:30am to 12:01am... I'm pretty sure they don't have flights at that time of day :wink: Verifying... Wish me luck!

| verified that we are now on the 8:30am thru brac to gc...

Last edited:
I enjoyed those pics, how wide is that lens?
......It's a UWL-04 lens........Here it says a 165 'degrees field of view'...UWL-04 Fisheye Lens | Bluewater Photo & Video

---------- Post added November 5th, 2014 at 06:11 PM ----------

Not so fast.... Just checked mine and my return flight on 11/22 from lc to gc has been changed to go thru brac, BUT get this, the flight time has changed from 9:30am to 12:01am... I'm pretty sure they don't have flights at that time of day :wink: Verifying... Wish me luck!

| verified that we are now on the 8:30am thru brac to gc...
...........My advice-------ANYONE traveling to & from GC/CB/& or LC CHECK YOUR FLIGHTS & TIME....less than 48 hours before our flight from GC to CB about 2.5 weeks ago we found out----THANKS TO THIS THREAD ie by accident ie NO E-Mail was sent to us--that our flight was changed from 6:25 PM on a Saturday to 5:10 PM that same day ie we now had about ONE HOUR between the time we landed GC(4 PM) to our CB flight...PLUS---the 6:25 PM flight NO LONGER existed--ie the now 5:10 PM flight was the last one leaving GC to Brac...!!!!........But, we made it with about 20 minutes to spare...ie we had to claim our baggage in GC & check 'em @ Cayman Airways between 4 & 5 PM(we flew United from Houston to GC)........

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom