Cayman in January

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We dive with Divetech every January for their Digital Jam event and the water temp has been 77 degree. We wear a full 3 mil and never get cold. The Northwall in January is weather dependent but Divetech dives North whenever it is possible. They have the boats that can handle the seas. If you get the chance, checkout their shores dives on the Northwall at both their shops, plus the shore dives are free on their boat package. No other shore dive will compare.

I've dove the shore there, I think, if it is the one at the turtle farm. I've been to Cayman twice but never in January.
Thanks

worlddiver:
We dive with Divetech every January for their Digital Jam event and the water temp has been 77 degree. We wear a full 3 mil and never get cold. The Northwall in January is weather dependent but Divetech dives North whenever it is possible. They have the boats that can handle the seas. If you get the chance, checkout their shores dives on the Northwall at both their shops, plus the shore dives are free on their boat package. No other shore dive will compare.
I totally agree
The north wall is stunning if weather permits!
Water temp, Last January my log book says
84 at surface and 76 at all depths
I dove with a skin only and got quite chilled several times.
A 3mm would be perfect

worlddiver:
I will be there in January yeaaaa me :wink: http://www.divetech.com/ seems to be the place to book with and I am staying very close to the shop location. So I will check out the shore dives with Divetech as well as boat dives .
I am advance ow and nitrox cert .. very acitive Florida Conch Diver here :mooner: scuba board and I love wrecks .. any suggestions on good wrech dives within reach of divetech:huh:
Kim P:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom