CDNN - Reputable?

Overall, how do you see CDNN as a dive news website?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NWDCGUY

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have been reading quite a bit of CDNN over the past few years and I wanted to start a simple one question poll on perceptions of their website

I have been reading quite a bit of CDNN over the past few years and I wanted to start a simple one question poll on perceptions of their website

CDNN is the "Enquirer" of the dive industry. They plagiarize stories and create lies. don't trust anything they put out.

Most of the time, if you take their stories and cut and paste it and put it in google, you can find the original story they ripped off from somewhere else and put their name on it.

check out this website that exposed some of the stuff they do. http://www.divepoll.com/

Ok Ok - respond the the poll then we can have quantitative data to represent the diving public.

untill not so long ago,SB had an autoban on any links to them.
There must have been some reason for that.:D

@ mike_s: looks like someone already started this. Oh well more data is better.

You left out ":rofl3:" as one of the poll choices!

Back
Top Bottom