Cenote diving, Akumal or Puerto Aventuras?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ExPADI

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm planning a trip to either Akumal or Puerto Aventuras. Can anyone recommend an operator for guided cave/cavern diving in this area? Thanks, D.L.

I would highly recommend Dennis Weeks (who is Pez de Diablo on this board) through Aquanauts in Puerto Aventuras. Dennis is a cave instructor and an extremely nice man, and very conscientious and safety-conscious. My husband has done guided cave diving with him and was very pleased. Dennis enjoys a superb reputation from people here on SB who have dived with him.

I would highly recommend Dennis Weeks (who is Pez de Diablo on this board) through Aquanauts in Puerto Aventuras. Dennis is a cave instructor and an extremely nice man, and very conscientious and safety-conscious. My husband has done guided cave diving with him and was very pleased. Dennis enjoys a superb reputation from people here on SB who have dived with him.
Thanks for the info! D.L.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom