Certified!! Yahoo!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Everyone!

Stone,

Actually I did drive down to Destin. My last dives were at Cypress so I just headed down Hwy. 79 to Panama City and then headed west. Hwy. 98 in Destin was a complete madhouse. I couldnt believe it was so crowded this early in the year. The water temp. in the gulf is a lot colder than the springs though, so attempting a dive in Destin unfortunately wasnt an option. I did drive by Scubatech but didnt stop. I was anxious to get to my hotel in Ft. Walton Beach. I'll know where to find it when I go back to Destin this summer.

Tavi,

Money? Whats that? I already spent it all. You mean I'll have to spend more? LOL (wishful thinking)

Murdoch,

Just be patient. Your not that far behind me so you should be certified pretty soon. I know how you feel though. I was chomping at the bit those last few days before my OW dives.....wait a minute....I'm still chomping at the bit! LOL Im ready to start my Advanced OW classes!!

Trymixdiver,

My "scubysnack" is typically a granola bar. Besides a light breakfast and dinner, all I ate the whole trip was my granola bars. We were advised to eat light before our dives and the scubysnacks ...er...granola bars, seemed to work just fine.

Welcome to the underwater world! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Ber :bunny:

WAY to GO !
hope you enjoy it as mutch as i do !
and i too am jellous only beacuse i havent gotten wet in a while hehehe june is comming fast now tho ,and i am running out of gear to clean over and over i am worried ill wear it out lol

CONGRADULATIONS!
I was certified in florida back in september. What ocean dives did you do?, We did a hovercraft, bridge, barge, and navy mine sweeper. I dove the morrison spring visibilty was 100 and if your ever back down there id recommend going.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom