Cheap... eBay drysuit undergarments

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have one of the QUILTED DRY SUIT 3 LAYER UNDERGARMENT from this guy, that I would like to sell and it has never been worn other than when I tried it on. I had gotten a ridiculously good deal on a drysuit, but when I got it, it didn't fit. So I don't have a use for this suit right now or anytime in the future. I paid 60.00 for it and will part with it for $55.00 shipped! PM me or email Scubajen@gmail.com

Ninja Edit...Size XL

I would just like to comment. I contacted the vendor regarding any suggestions he might have, since I'm dimensioned like a fire hydrant.

Rather than selling me something he had around, he told me that he didn't recommend anything that he had because it wouldn't fit in length.

You do not often find a seller that will NOT sell to you because their goods will not fit well. I appreciate honesty in a vendor and look forward to doing business with him in the future.

Last year I caught him when he was making an order and offered some custom suits. Got one of the fleece stretch suits rated to 55 and it works like a charm! It kept me warm with my bare xcd2 pro down to 38 degrees!

This guy has great service, good products at a great price, can't beat him!

He is making me a custom one antartic 4 way strech now, as we speak. Only a bit more in price too!

I just bought one of the 4 way fleece undergarments for warmer water to wear under a Bare Trilam HD Tech. I'll let everyone know what I think when it arrives.

anyone dive the great lakes in either of these 2? I am looking to get one in the next couple days, and am leaning towards the antarctic but would like the quilted....let me know...thanks

I haven't been in the Great Lakes, but I've been 100' down in 40-45°F water in both the Antarctic and the 2-layer version of the quilted 3-layer. I like both, but the Antarctic is a bit of a pain in the donning (since it's two stretchy fleece layers that tend not to move the same directions at the same times when you're trying to get your foot through the leg).

The Antarctic *is* more flexible, of course, which can be nice in and of itself.

(Guess I'm not much help, eh? :D)

hollywood703:
anyone dive the great lakes in either of these 2? I am looking to get one in the next couple days, and am leaning towards the antarctic but would like the quilted....let me know...thanks

I've had the antarctic up at the straights and it worked extremely well.

Mike

I'll get the antarcric, I have a lycra, maybe i'll try that underneath it, to help slide it on and off......thanks for the info...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom