Cheapest Gas near YOU...hang in there ohana

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Floridawannabe:
it now costs me $45 to fill up my 16 gallon tank.

I'm paying almost $50 for my 16 gallon tank...goes up every week....:bawling:

I agree that gas prices are a scam. The big oil companies are handing out hundreds of millions of dollars in bonuses to executives and we are left in there fumes. The problem lies in large conglomerate oil companes to effecively control supply and therefore the market value for oil. only through a reduction in demand can we effectivly lower the cost of gas. That does not mean we need to drive less. Here's how; If we all stop buying gas from exxon-mobil, they will be forced to lower the price of gas to win back customers. Retail price reductions by one oil giant and there subsequent link to increases in costumers should force all other oil companies to lower their prices to compete. Let me know what you think and pass it along.

gas is over $3.00 on base also. It is suppose to be cheaper than anywhere else, but Costco is cheaper. It isn't cheap enough to spend the extra money driving there though. Now if they would just sell diesel on base. Schofield sells diesel, but they are further away than the shop by the airport.

I guess I can not complain about gas prices. In Missery(Missouri) it is $2.59 a gallon, oh for the good ol'days of $1.25, hmmmmmmm.......I can not go diving as much as you guys can but I have cheaper gas:wink: I would rather pay more for gas and be able to go diving more:D

I just need to look at the cost of a gallon of milk....it ranges from 3.75 to 6.50 a gallon here....

SB is looking more and more like and economically friendly activity!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom