Cheapest Gas near YOU...hang in there ohana

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I agree Catherine ... let's see at $3.95/month divided by 120hrs (don't we all spend "at least" 4 hrs/day here?) = $.0329 per hour... I'd say that's a very good deal :D

$3.18 -$3.30

gas has been about 5$/gallon for a while here...you´re all just spoiled...

Kailua-Kona (Big Island) CostCo regular was $3.37 today. And I just got a 4wheel drive truck, sigh. I don’t know how people with families exist on my income level.

You need to find the hidden tap to the Red Hill fuel depot underneath the housing area at Moanalua. I think they're down to their last 6,000,000 gallons. The whole Oahu fuel pipeline system has been a problem for a couple of decades now since most of it was quickly built during WWII. Rebuilding that will make building H3 look like a bargain.

I know what you mean about people buying SUV's that don't need SUV's .. but manufacturers are changing .. chevy has a hybrid truck that shuts down the eng coasting, and at stops, then starts, (no, not the right word) runs when you push the gas, good for stop and go driving, like commercial apps because it has normal 300hp eng
The SUV's now have the "displacement on demand" V8 in them, 4 cyl's cruising 8 cyl's when you need it, again with 300hp so you can actually "use" it as truck .. And all this would be worthless if you could tell these gas saving tricks were working, or you had to drive diff. .. you don't, they are seamless and cant tell any of this is going on
It won't stop people that don't need a SUV from buying one, but it helps

I have a 4x4 truck (and use it) , 15mpg , over $100 to fill 34gal tank last time (I figured that I have spent more than $22,000 in gas in it, truck was only $14,000 new in 89 :11: ) ... good thing I live 3 miles from work :) ..... Oh, and I'm a Chevy mech, cant you tell :wink: ... $3.69 here for premium

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom