Cheapest place to get Apeks?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When I ordered from Scubastore.com in the past I received the products within 3-4 days which implied to me that the products were warehoused in the USA or were routed via a third party...

yeah scubastore cannot sell apeks to the USA, i tried calling them directly...

When I lived in Japan I ordered some stuff from Scubastore.com... The package was delivered in less than a week. They are a top notch shop in my book.

Are you absolutely sold on buying them non-local? Or would you consider a regulator from a company that doesn't have mandatory advertised pricing + forbids online pricing?

When I ordered from Scubastore.com in the past I received the products within 3-4 days which implied to me that the products were warehoused in the USA or were routed via a third party...

you could always take the tracking number off the package and see. for some shippers, like UPS, it'll give you ever scan point.

I ended up getting them from a US company at a very competitive rate. I really wanted the flight as I am diving and backpacking for 4 months.

yes as others have said if shipped to any EU country it will attract VAT which is as much as 19%, and yes your own country has its own rules on import tax for example here in NZ if the value including freight is over $400NZD it will attract an additional 12.5% tax soon to be 15% in October. Lucas dive store is more expensive than Scubastore.com and their freight is also more way more like almost 50 Euros as a start, although this is a moot point as currently Scubastore will not freight (openly) outside of the EU. Cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom