Cheapest place to get Apeks?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was also considering getting my APEX set online when i was quoted a 400$SG more than the online pricing.
But after negotiation i manage to get it only 200$SG more expensive from the online store which frankly i'm ok with.
My reason was due to the fact that i was planning to send the set for a check before my diving trip which would have cost me around 200$SG

considering ordering a Flight set (1st, 2nd and octo) for 449 Euro (= after VAT refund of 19% about 460 USD!) from German online store (Atlantis Berlin).
my question is: how to get the equipment serviced in the US? Aqualung will not extend warranty for non-US equipment, but will they nevertheless accept to service it against $$$ ? I live in the US and do not want to ship the regulator back to Europe every year to get it serviced :(

considering ordering a Flight set (1st, 2nd and octo) for 449 Euro (= after VAT refund of 19% about 460 USD!) from German online store (Atlantis Berlin).
my question is: how to get the equipment serviced in the US? Aqualung will not extend warranty for non-US equipment, but will they nevertheless accept to service it against $$$ ? I live in the US and do not want to ship the regulator back to Europe every year to get it serviced :(

You can get it serviced anywhere you want. You will just have to pay for the parts. You will still get the "Lifetime Warranty", just not the "Parts for life" program.

I ended up getting them from a US company at a very competitive rate. I really wanted the flight as I am diving and backpacking for 4 months.

Sorry to revive the thread. Can I ask you where exactly you got them?

thx

Anyone else buy from LucasDive?

I guess I'm confused, you can't buy Apeks online to get good prices? That voids the warranty or something?

What benefits are there going with Apeks over AL? Just a cheaper price? It's basically the same company and quality though right?

I would like a Flight or Mikron for travel, but they are both considerably more compared to regular sized Octos. I've got to compare in person to decide if the extra price is worth a smaller reg.

Back
Top Bottom