Check-in for divers in the path of the storm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hope everyone fares well. Be careful, all of you who've decided to ride it out.

Anyone heard from PaulWall. He lives in NO. I'm assuming that he headed to Dallas.

I have been in Dallas since Thursday. Thanks for thinking about me. I put my wife on a flight @5:30 am and went to Jackson for work.

Decided to head west instead of South after I was finished in Jax.

I look like a friggen genius at work (i'm told).

Anybody need anything at ScubaToys?

Its raining here, thats really all I got :/

Hope everyone in Louisiana make it out OK.

Eye wall passed over about 4hrs ago.......getting quite now.......all's well except lost very large tree over the top of the brand new work shop I built in the back yard........We did have one fatality in Lafayette. A 27 yr old man lost his life when a large oak tree uprooted, crashed through his roof and crushed him......EMS said it was quick ......tragic but could have been many more---we are very thankful that it was not a Cat 4 or more when it came through.

Sitting here in the dark typing this, but all's well. Hopefully will get back to normal with power by Friday. No more AT&T cell service, but the Verizon air card is working. I need to charge my laptop in my car. Hope everyone else is doing well. We can't really go anywhere until the curfews are lifted and the roads are cleared.

Sitting here in the dark typing this, but all's well. Hopefully will get back to normal with power by Friday. No more AT&T cell service, but the Verizon air card is working. I need to charge my laptop in my car. Hope everyone else is doing well. We can't really go anywhere until the curfews are lifted and the roads are cleared.

I know how it is to not have power, water or phones for days and that sucks but I am glad you are ok.:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom