Christi's Cozumel Restaurant List

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Excellent info! Thanks Christi! Can't wait for Especias in October! God that place is YUMMMMMIIIEEE!

scubadobadoo:
Excellent info! Thanks Christi! Can't wait for Especias in October! God that place is YUMMMMMIIIEEE!

Hey, my friend...follow Christi's recommendation and get the Shrimp Zambal if they have it....She and I both had it the night we went there with Frannie (Frannie had the Shrimp with Bacon and Cheese - OMG!!!) and it was to DIE for...that meal rated in my top 2 meals of my life EVER. (Of course, the company could've had something to do with it, too.... :D)

You're sure you can't stuff me into a corner of a dive bag somewhere? I'm very bendyand I'll pay the overweight baggage charges - :wink:. Hugs to the wife and "kids".... :07:

Dan Kom:
Cant forget EL Moro.....or did I miss it on the previous review

You are so correct sir! It is the third one on my list in the firs post of this thread :)

Just returned from Cozumel and used your restaurant list as a guide. Excellent recommendations! El Moro was one of our favorites for both the food and the service. Especias was also a favorite for both food and service. Both places served complimentary Xtabentun after our meal. Delicious and nice touch!

On the negative side, even though La Mission on Rosada Salas near the water front was not on your list, we went there anyway since we'd had good fish there before. This time, however, we had a horrible experience. The head waiter convinced us he'd give us a good deal on lobster if we tipped him separately, which we did in addition to the regular tip. These guys were not satisfied with the 20% tip we'd left in total and complained bitterly. When we offered to reduce the tip they finally quit complaining and walked away from the table. We will never go there again!

Back
Top Bottom