Christi's Restaurant list - updated...but not exhaustive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaKay:
I noticed Asadero El Pollo missing from your latest list. Did they get closed down due to the hurricane? They have wonderful fresh grilled chicken, and very cheap too.

Yes, that is my favorite chicken place, so I should add it...but as I said, my list is not exhaustive.

scubajim:
Hey Christi, you took Albino's off the list...or did it get blown away in the hurricane

It was never on my list actually...but it's good. I've been by there as well, but it didn't look open to me.

Planning our first trip to Cozumel in June '07. Wondering where the best place to stay is? Is it better to stay in an all inclusive or can we find a great little hotel with a nice restaurant? We don't need top of the line, just clean and comfy. The best dive shop? Or places you would absolutely stay away from, dive shops and hotels/resorts.

[hijack]
wi divers:
Planning our first trip to Cozumel in June '07. Wondering where the best place to stay is? Is it better to stay in an all inclusive or can we find a great little hotel with a nice restaurant? We don't need top of the line, just clean and comfy. The best dive shop? Or places you would absolutely stay away from, dive shops and hotels/resorts.
[/hijack]
:lol2: Welcome to SB. You're welcome to post in Introduction in that forum if you'd like.

Your question will likely be overlooked on this thread, but nice to see the eatery list back at the top of the forum. For your answers, please do enjoy your reading thru this forum, as that has been discussed in depth on approximately every third thread. Also see link in my Sig below on Searching assistance. :eyebrow:

See ya next week, Christi!

We loved this place when we were last on the island, before the hurricane:
Cabaña del Pescador (Lobster House)

Hours: Daily 6-10:30pm
Location: Carretera Santa Pilar Km 4 (across from Playa Azul Hotel)
Phone: No Phone
Prices: Lobster (by weight) $19-$30
Credit Cards: Not Accepted

La Cocay is great!

Christi:
**** French Quarter – Will reopen approximately January 15, 2006.quote]

Hi Christi,
Are the folks a the French Quarter just taking a vacation or did something happen to force them to close?
CB
See you in September

Nevis Diver:
Christi:
**** French Quarter – Will reopen approximately January 15, 2006.quote]

Hi Christi,
Are the folks a the French Quarter just taking a vacation or did something happen to force them to close?
CB
See you in September

Notice the date.

Someone pulled this thread up from early 2006!

The list on my website is more current.

Glad to see 'the List' pop back up on the main page again .... it caught our attention and we visited 2 of those listed that we hadn't been to before ...

Camilo’s - the Fish Yucateca style was amazing!!! And our new favorite dinner spot -
La Parilla Mission on 30th – we actually had dinner there twice and lunch once .... the pork chops were delicious as was the thinly sliced beef steak. And the prices were amazingly cheap!! Alan had the combo plate one night - what a deal! It had everything but the kitchen sink included on it!!

Our favorite lunch spot isn't on the list, but we love Sabores to death. Another place with great food & great prices .....

Too little time ... too many great places to eat!!!:D

We ate at La Choza and Guido's. Both were VERY yummy! We had an early dinner at La Choza, got seated right away. They had quite the line when we left!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom