Christmas Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:frosty: Publix just called and said all our Holiday Cookies are done and the Christmas Fudge. If anybody can think of something they would like to have on the boats just give me a holler and I can pick it up while I am out:sleigh:
I'll have cookies ,fudge,candy, hot chocolate, bottle water and fruit anything else:santa3:

I'm leaving the shop around 2pm today to go get everything and my phone dog gone it is out of battery so I'll try to check back in here to see if anybody needs anything.

:xmastree:Merry Christmas Everyone !!!:xmastree:
Our sea scout was out early this morning and said the SG has 1 to 2 on them and the reefs were flat. Can't always believe NOAA :cool2:
We still have room if anyone wants to join us just give me a call and let me know you are coming!!! 305 451-3020
Had 3 back out due to family emergency.
The reef/reef boat will be a lobstering today :D:D:D

What a GREAT day filled with diving, laughter, good friends and fun! Here are a few of my favorite photos from today; I won't get to editing my u/w shots for a few more days. Becka and Spencer, thanks so much!!! Denny, you are a great dive buddy and your wife is so sweet and so much fun! Charley, great to finally dive with you!

Great friday on the Spiegel, that was my first time there, first of many....it's amazing. Thanks to Atlantis Dive Center for the great service and to Ed and his wife (great buddies).

Thanks so much for spending your Christmas with us. I had a great time and a wonderful dinner at the Fish House.
Would have been on earlier but I have been really busy with these new rates :cool2:
See everyone in the morning :cool2:

HI OUR SCUBABOARD CHRISTMAS DIVERS! I can't thank you guys enough for making Christmas a great dive day and what a perfect day. Becky brought so much fun munchies I am still eating them. Unfortunately I had to play dad with my son and missed the dive but it was great seeing all of you off at the dock, loved Santa, that made it for sure. Fortunately the weather is still great today and should be all week, maybe on Tues a bit chilly!:wink: Capt. John took you guys to our northern seldom dove reefs and they were perfect, Carysfort and Watson's Reefs, I love those dives. So don't forget the New Years Eve fireworks boat leaves our docks at 8 pm, Dec. 31 only $30. for a firey fun night to bring in 2010. I am the fireworks shooter, been a pyro tec for decades...gotta get some sleep so I can be alert feeding my u/w pets tomorrow. Thanks and I hope all of you had a great time...thanks again to Ms. Becky!:D

Thanks for taking us out. Only three people showed up for the Spiegel Grove trip. I doubt many other operators would do that. We'll remember to always dive with you guys and tell our friends to do the same.

Ed

I know what you mean Ed the others canceled at the last minute due to an emergency but sometimes we simply gotta take care of our people who came all the way here for a certain dive...so glad you enjoyed it and it surely was a good day...see ya back soon..Happy New Year. Thanks for diving with us...Slate

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom