Circleville August 20/21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nicest thing about Circleville is thats it is WARM. Dove in late May with a 3 mil and probably could have tossed that. It has the normal Bass and Bluegill population along with 2 big catfish.

jham2081:
are newbies welcome on this trip? if so, i'd try and make it. 19th (i get fridays off) and 20th would work better for me.

Of course, everybody is welcome!! I only have 14 dives under my belt. Unfortunately I work on Friday's. I might head down there right after work, so I should be down there around 9 or so. Hopefully the campground will be open. Once I know how many people we have going I'll see if I could reserve a couple of camping spots.

I have never been down there yet, might drop in. I really don't mind the drive it would be fun anyway.

ScubaRook:
Okay, thanks. I'll have to get some people to go to the other quarries :)

My boyfriend and I dive at Portage quarry at least twice a month, generally on Saturdays. You and your wife are welcome to dive with us any time. We are new divers as well - have been certified for a year. Feel free to PM me if you want to dive.

You can check out Portage at www.portagequarry.com

I'm an hour south of Circleville, would love to join. Is the Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. And what time is everyone looking at being there?

Divermark2003:
I'm an hour south of Circleville, would love to join. Is the Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. And what time is everyone looking at being there?

I'm planning on being there early Saturday morning, around 8 to check in & do some early diving. I have a bright yellow Cavalier, so you really can't miss me. Is anybody familiar with Circleville that could suggest an easy meeting place? Also I would like to try my first night dive, I'm going to purchase a light next week. I think you have to notify the office before you dive at night. Anybody in for a night dive?

jesstotheocean:
I'm planning on being there early Saturday morning, around 8 to check in & do some early diving. I have a bright yellow Cavalier, so you really can't miss me. Is anybody familiar with Circleville that could suggest an easy meeting place? Also I would like to try my first night dive, I'm going to purchase a light next week. I think you have to notify the office before you dive at night. Anybody in for a night dive?

Very familiar with Circleville area. Are you not sure how to get to the quarry? There is a truck stop just north of Circleville and the quarry. Wont be able to do night dive on Sat. but will try to be there early Saturday. And maybe Friday if anyone else is planning to come on Friday night.

We might come up that weekend. I was there last weekend but hubby had equipment issues and didn't dive with us. Will you be at the south or north quarry?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom