Circleville August 20/21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Notso_Ken:
Ber, yep, they've got a c-card with it, according to their flyer! And, it counts towards Master Diver rating.

As I mentioned when I was there, "Quarry diving, that's mostly all I've done!" That and some wreck dives.

Ken

And just what agency has decided to do this (PADI, SSI, NAUI and, ect)?

Divermark2003:
I do know that on some weekends they have instructors doing open water dives from 10:00 - 1:00pm in the South quarry. But from what I can find not sure how many will be there that day if any? South quarry has a lot of stuff in it, never dove North quarry so can't speak on that.

Don't think there's much in the north quarry. Some hoops suspended at different heights to swim through, a flat trailer, there's supposed to be a police car in there somewhere but we couldn't find it.

We'll try to be there Saturday AM at the north quarry, but DH has a cold and is pretty congested so we'll have to see if he's cleared up by then.

cal2632:
Don't think there's much in the north quarry. Some hoops suspended at different heights to swim through, a flat trailer, there's supposed to be a police car in there somewhere but we couldn't find it.

We'll try to be there Saturday AM at the north quarry, but DH has a cold and is pretty congested so we'll have to see if he's cleared up by then.

Well, maybe we can find everything there is to find and map it out! I looked for a map of the north quarry, like they've got for the south, and didn't find one. I'm willing to make one myself!

20 foot quarry, ought to be able to get some long bottom times, even with an AL 80, so, ought to be able to explore it all!

Ken

Notso_Ken:
Well, maybe we can find everything there is to find and map it out! I looked for a map of the north quarry, like they've got for the south, and didn't find one. I'm willing to make one myself!

20 foot quarry, ought to be able to get some long bottom times, even with an AL 80, so, ought to be able to explore it all!

Ken

I can't wait to dive, especially in warm water!!! We will be leaving our house around 5:30 am and should be there at 8. See everyone there.

Was there 2 weeks ago. Very warm and vis about 10-12 ft.

OK, bummer. DH has bronchial pneumonia. No diving for us this weekend. Hope you guys have a great time. Let me know if you find anything else in the North quarry.

cal2632:
OK, bummer. DH has bronchial pneumonia. No diving for us this weekend. Hope you guys have a great time. Let me know if you find anything else in the North quarry.

Sorry to hear DH isn't feeling to well, you make sure he gets better soon.

Back
Top Bottom