Circleville August 20/21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jham2081:
I think i'll be able to make it down saturday... if you see someone who looks lost in a blue ford ranger, its probably me :)

I'll probably be riding my motorcycle, it's blue, if it looks like rain, then probably a white Hyundai Sonota.

Is anyone going to be there tonight??? Or will I be out there goofing off?

errr! i cannot keep a weekend clear. I am going to pass on this one, but am interested in diving next weekend (friday saturday) anywhere in Ohio. I should have some extra time off next week because of what i have going on this weekend.

Notso_Ken:
I'll be heading out in the am.

Ken

If y'all don't mind a party crasher I'll head that way in the morning and plan on 8 or so.

Could always use the ladders to the road between the quarries and hit both of them in one L-O-N-G dive!

Tom

Awesome dive Jess. Keep up with your diving doin great. Ken awesome to hang out with you guys again.

Great meeting everyone, have to do it again sometime. Just hope the vis is a little, err a LOT better, next time.

Divermark2003:
Great meeting everyone, have to do it again sometime. Just hope the vis is a little, err a LOT better, next time.

You lucky dawg, getting to escape the Ohio viz (ooops - lack of). Just think 'bout your landlocked brethern once or twice!

Great diving with you again and have a GREAT trip!

Tom

skyking:
You lucky dawg, getting to escape the Ohio viz (ooops - lack of). Just think 'bout your landlocked brethern once or twice!

Great diving with you again and have a GREAT trip!

Tom

HA! You all know tha while i'll be diving in "unlimited" viz blue water, you all will be the first on my mind! HA! Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom