Citizen Hyper-Aqualand Software for 64-bit Vista?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As a further to TN Traveler's post, the 64-bit software available for the Cyber Aqualand Nx does work for the Hyper Aqualand as well. You can download a copy from Citizen using the following link: How to install AQUALAND GRAPH Nx and CAPgm

To get at your old log data you would just need to update the data file location based on where your existing files are (via Preferences) and then perform an Import Log action. I hope this helps.

Unfortunately! there is no drivers update for the 64Bit op systems. I have installed it on a 32Bit system. Consider to partition your HDD into 2 HDD and format install a 32Bit OS. otherwise install on a cheap computer running 32Bit.

Have fun diving and enjoy!!!!

Unfortunately! there is no drivers update for the 64Bit op systems. I have installed it on a 32Bit system. Consider to partition your HDD into 2 HDD and format install a 32Bit OS. otherwise install on a cheap computer running 32Bit.

Have fun diving and enjoy!!!!

So are you saying the links to the Cyber version given above by BailoutG don't work? Those have a 64bit Win 7 version.

I am using a Microsoft Surface Pro running windows 8.1. You may find that you will need a USB Serial converter driver. I found one here:
USB Serial Adapter ? Windows 8 32/64-bit Compatible High-Speed RS232 adapter. Scroll to the bottom of the page to Resources and download the drivers. Once expanded use the "autoinstaller_WHQL_CDM2.1200_Win 2K, XP,Vista,7,8,8.1 etc." exe. file" Loads automatically and runs great in 64 bit with the Cyber Aqualand program.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom