Cleaning the Marmora Dam site on August 10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the group drowned rat!

c'mon out and join us for a dive anytime!

Would have loved to join you - in Kingston at club dives that weekend.

If you have any leftover chores for the following weekend, let me know. A buddy of mine dives there regularly and knows it well and we could collect what's left, or too big, etc...

canuckdiver once bubbled...
Welcome to the group drowned rat!

c'mon out and join us for a dive anytime!

Thanks!! I'm looking to do as much diving as I can this summer, I'm fresh out of my OW classes and pretty jazzed about the whole thing :) If you or your group needs and extra person to fill out a group and you don't mind a newbie, let me know.

Cheers

DrownedRat once bubbled...

Thanks!! I'm looking to do as much diving as I can this summer, I'm fresh out of my OW classes and pretty jazzed about the whole thing :) If you or your group needs and extra person to fill out a group and you don't mind a newbie, let me know.

Cheers

There will be alot of divers there and give you one more dive for your log. It's a great group. :)

DrownedRat once bubbled...

Cheers

I never mind diving with new people! Most of my diving is in the kingston-to-picton area, but any weekend you want to get out, just let me know!

Thanks guys, sure no how to make a fellow feel welcome! Cobaltbabe, you can put me on your list of volenteers. I'll keep my eyes peeled on the board for details but I would love to help out.
Canukdiver, you just let me know when you guys are going out and I'd be happy to make the drive. If your planing to go out next weekend (july 12th-13th) let me know and I'll be there
:)

Thanks all

We actually don't have a list going. Just show up and show your support for a great little community. It will be a great way to meet other divers and some new friends as well. I'm kinda a social butterfly (or moth if you like), so I love things like this. See ya there. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom