clgsamson aka coya

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch:
thats yapese...

and i know you will miss me Iris, or you wouldn't mention me in 85% of your posts....

:kiss:
maybe she just misses chip and is using you canadian to make up for the absense of her canadian...

or she could just be harboring this deep desire for you...

Jag

hey koya. . . great news!! hope u get to join the guys to dive in Leyte. I was at Capisce last nite, had that scrumptious Chicken parmigiano, beef carpaccio and baked oysters again. . . and remembered you. . . Get well ASAP! :D

woooo, great news...

gonna celebrate by ordering a suckling pig tonite... I can feel my arteries thickening already...

So when can you start diving again, Caloy? I guess if you were able to dive with clogged arteries then you'll do even better now that they're clean? What did your doctor say?

great news :) Get well soon buddy :)

Speaking of which, Iris only mentions me in about 0.015443% of her posts. She mustn't like me at all anymore... :(

he texted me this afternoon saying he's ok already, just went through the last procedure without a hitch.

from caloy "The angioplasty went well according to the docs. i've been permitted to dive next week. Thank you for all your prayers, concern and nice words."

welcome back koya :wink:

(dive next week??? is this for real???) :rofl3:

Great! Do his nurses dive??????

Seriously, that is good news. I've heard this procedure tends to make you more "frisky"?

Back
Top Bottom