CoCo View Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What? I have to go into witness protection or something?

Not far from the truth. About 15 years ago I noticed a CCV guest that seemed "out of place". After about three weeks into our coincidentally mutual stay the truth started coming out. She was at CCV because she wanted to simply disappear from the radar back in the US. Honduras is isolated, Roatan more so, but the only people that see you at CCV are 60 guests and a few staff members. I went there for years and for some peculiar (mistaken) reasons, they thought my name was "Mike".

Assume a new identity. Wear a cape. Go island.

I found out where the Managers live at night. I thought they crawled under that big rock by the Koi pond, but apparently the kitchen staff/housemaids now go home every night, so the "Henhouse" (and there's another nomenclature/history story) has been converted into apartments for the Managers. Doc Radawski is still there, but they're trying to lure him into a new first floor unit with a trail of carrot sticks or Salva Vida beers.

I saw Liz at the Chicago SCUBA Show last night and found that out. I'll try to remember and ask her about the webcams.

BTW- Patty Grier was also back home in Chicago for the first time in forever. She looked cold.

Hi all, at the risk of having to go into witness protection.... We are currently booked into TSR in November. I know - rain, but it is the only time we can go so willing to chance it. Plus, I'm geeky excited about the seahorse festival. Anyway, if you had the choice, would you stick with this room or opt for the one upstairs unit left (queen bed)? No over water anything available, so please don't suggest that because it will make me sad! I admit, it is the mention of one frosted window that turned me off a bit. But, hubby loves the idea of the room and he actually is the one that booked it. So I know I can't complain right?

Editing this to add that this is our first time in Roatan and CCV. We typically go to Bonaire, but are looking to try something new!

Last edited:
Upstairs have nice balcony views of the Front Yard, you can actually see a lot of critters trying to not be eaten

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom