coco view

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My club and I went to CCV about 2 weeks after the fatal accident of 2 people, one being an employee of CCV.

I took 24 people with me to Roatan of which 21 stayed at CCV 3 went to Fantasy Island because they did not think they wanted to dive with them. The 21 had a fantastic time, I got no complaints out of anyone. Any time we mention the trip our members begin to smile and those who didn't go (not the ones who went to FI) are sorry they didn't travel with us...you can bet they won't miss another opportunity....I do think I did a trip report and posted to this forum, if not PM me and I will send it to you with pictures. :05:

I will tell you to go and find out for yourself, it is a wonderful place to be and they have made improvements since I was last there in 2000. Air conditioning in the cabanas...man.

Although the dark cloud is still over CCV mainly because no info has been released about the cause of the deaths for various reasons, I bet that they are running on full or close to it. And if they weren't safe before, they are very safe now... in fact, they are probably the safest place to dive with.

seaofbelize:
Hi,
I've been thinking about going back to CocoView in Roatan.........has anyone been there lately??

How was it??

My Countdown timer explains how I feel about CoCoView and getting back there. This is the one thing that gets me through the workday a lot of the time, the looking forward to another trip to my favorite place.

Later, Hawk.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom