Colorado Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

teed0ff

Reaction score
Hi folks,

New to your site...thought I'd say hello. I'm thrilled to see a site dedicated to those of us who are addicted to the pleasures and adventure of diving. I've only been diving for a couple of years....and wish that I'd started 30 or 40 years ago.

Has anyone out there been to the Bamboo Beach Resort in Fiji??? They supposedly are totally rebuilt the entire resort....we've got 28 going on May 20...they don't have a website up yet (it's been promised). Would like to get the skinny prior to our trip. Please advise.

I've just joined your forum today...and am looking forward to learning from your experiences.

Thanks........

Teed0ff

Hi there teedOff,

Hey, didn't I just say that to you somewhere else??
Welcome to SB!

Diverlady

Glad you found us! This is a great place to spend your SI, but watch out, it's addictive!

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

don

:D

Back
Top Bottom