Come and Play!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GDI

Artificer of Havoc & Kaos
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Come and Play, say hello or learn about Cave diving at a NACD party:

The 1000 Strong Appreciation Party

Ginnie Springs April 14 2007 starting @ 2pm until ????

Music food and drinks, fun for the whole Family

I wish I could make it. I will be in the water berating and beating my students this weekend.

Bobby

I'll be there GDI. How will I find you, will you be wearing a leopard skin dry suit??

Cheers :D

Mike.

PS: I'll be at the bats around noon :eyebrow:

Mike Edmonston:
I'll be there GDI. How will I find you, will you be wearing a leopard skin dry suit??

Mike.

PS: I'll be at the bats around noon :eyebrow:

Look for the White Van with the LOGO aka my avatar

Hey y'all! I just wanted to let you know that it was a pleasure meeting many of the members of NACD Sat. I was happy to finally get my new BP/W and look forward to increasing my training over the next few years to maybe get to Cave. Thanks to Perrone, I was happy to meet some amazing people and that has inspired me to continue my adventures and training in this area of diving.
Thanks again!
Carolyn

ps...yknow I hear y'all have cookies!

LIVES4SHARKS:
ps...yknow I hear y'all have cookies!

shhhhh thats a secret you know...

Glad to hear you had a good time...I wished I could have been there, but like Bobby F - I was busy flogging ..oh ahh teaching some students in a pool session:D

next year......

It was a nice weekend, but AGAIN, it doesn't seem to matter how many raffle tickets I buy, I can't catch a break :eyebrow: . I did get a spiffy keychain and candy though. And what's up with Jim winning twice????? :confused:

Anyway, it was alot of fun, and the Salvo lights are really nice. Looking forward to next year.

Mike

Darn Mike. We should have gotten in a dive!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom