Come and Play!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PerroneFord:
Darn Mike. We should have gotten in a dive!

Where were you? I didn't see you thee. I was in the Pinnacle wetsuit right in front of the NACD table during the raffle. Right behind the Salvo table.

Cheers :D

Mike

I was standing next to you. With my drysuit on sweating to death.

PerroneFord:
I was standing next to you. With my drysuit on sweating to death.

Were you sitting down with the Pinnacle undergarment? Man you must have been cooking! I left my drysuit in the car Saturday. We were just coming out of the eye, and I think we passed you guys on the run.

Yeah man, next time you're going up, let me know. We'll take in a dive.

Mike

Yep, that was me with the pinnacle on. I was sweating to death. I was just getting suited up to dive when the raffle started. So I waited it out. I passed a couple people coming up the run. The woman who was with me was the #7 poster in this thread. She's a new OW diver. I'm proud how well she's doing with her buoyancy. Swimming up that run isn't easy!

PerroneFord:
Yep, that was me with the pinnacle on. I was sweating to death. I was just getting suited up to dive when the raffle started. So I waited it out. I passed a couple people coming up the run. The woman who was with me was the #7 poster in this thread. She's a new OW diver. I'm proud how well she's doing with her buoyancy. Swimming up that run isn't easy!

Yeah' you all looked pretty good. I don't remember having to run a line from the steps to the eye due to a siltout :rofl3: .

Mike

Mike Edmonston:
I'll be there GDI. How will I find you, will you be wearing a leopard skin dry suit??

Mike.

PS: I'll be at the bats around noon :eyebrow:

Soory dudde didn't make it in time for the diving to much happening, but I did make it for the NACD BOD that night, later and next time

GDI:
Soory dudde didn't make it in time for the diving to much happening, but I did make it for the NACD BOD that night, later and next time

Yeah man, looking forward to it. I was wondering if I missed you, as I didn't see your van. Glad I'm not losing my mind.. yet :wink:

Mike

Mike Edmonston:
Yeah man, looking forward to it. I was wondering if I missed you, as I didn't see your van. Glad I'm not losing my mind.. yet :wink:

Mike

Don't worry about losing your mind because that is when you can hide your own Easter eggs:bunny:

GDI:
Don't worry about losing your mind because that is when you can hide your own Easter eggs:bunny:

Next time your in the area , you GDI , give me a shout !!!
I need to er , uh , ah ... (blush)
Silt you out somewhere ... :rofl3:

Oh , we found your mind around by the Lips Bypass btw ... :D

Jeano Beano
AKA Da Mississippi (temporary) Bean

jeandiver:
Next time your in the area , you GDI , give me a shout !!!
I need to er , uh , ah ... (blush)
Silt you out somewhere ... :rofl3:

Oh , we found your mind around by the Lips Bypass btw ... :D

Jeano Beano
AKA Da Mississippi (temporary) Bean

LMAO!!
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back