Come on then - lets see what you look like!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am easy to tell under water.. You really cant see me.. all my equipment is black with no markings or colors.. You can tell me from behind because I have 3 big Scubapro logos on my tanks and pony bottle..

Originally posted by dsquid
Here's one from a recent quarry dive:
And because you asked, one out of scuba gear... :wink:
Bill

Cooling looking quarry.. Where is it.. how deep..

Everyone wanna see the quarry of all quarrys..
Its called Bainbride Sportsmans Club..

They have a boat at 90' and there is a hole that goes down to 120'..

We dive in a quarry in Wales in the UK that goes down to over 90m!! - Trimix only at that depth obviously but apparently there is an old blast house at the bottom with divers initial carved into the roof of the people who have reached it!! Not seen it myself but my instructor did his Trimix there. Now thats a quarry!!!!

Dutch Springs looks really cool. Great web site. Do you know how far it is from Manhattan? Trying to see if it could work out in the same trip. I'm guessing a 6 hour drive, or so?
Thanks
:sunny:

6 hours? No, Dutch isn't more than 2 1/2 hours from Manhattan.

Takes me a little over an hour to get there from South Jersey (around Philadelphia.)

I'm headed back on the 23rd and 24th for a class

Bill

Natasha,
Back when I was a New Yawker, I use to get to Dutch Springs in 1 1/2 hours or so, from Spring Valley. It's just east of Bethlehem so check it out on a map.
Neil

Thanks guys. I was also a New Yawker back in the 80's. But I wasn't a diver then. Darn. I do miss the Big Apple. So when I plan a visit, I'll have to work Dutch Springs into it.
I sure miss a good hotdawg from Nathan's.Yum.
:sunny:

Back
Top Bottom