Come on then - lets see what you look like!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, so where is yours and King Neptune's pics?

Mine is at my (under construction) Web site

Originally posted by Ladydiver
Hey,

For all you folks out there that do not have websites of your own, we have a couple of options for you. You can either go to Image Harbor, sign up for a free account and upload your pics there or you can go to Scuba City and get a free website of your own where you can post your pics and anything else you would like.

Cheers,

Greg,

King's pics are highly classified. No one has ever seen his true image but you can general find him in the mythology books under the last name of N.

hehe

Cheers,

Hey Greg,

Nice pics!!

It's nice that people share their photos for others to see.

Hopefully I will be able to get my website up soon, would love to let people see the marine life off So Cal coast.

Thanks. I'm going to sort out my best of the best to put in a gallery of NW pics and also SE pics. I dived in the NW for 6 years before moving to SE Florida, my heart is still in the NW.

Originally posted by socaldiver
Hey Greg,

Nice pics!!

It's nice that people share their photos for others to see.

Hopefully I will be able to get my website up soon, would love to let people see the marine life off So Cal coast.

:whoa:

Umm, Don, just what are you doing to that building?

No, on second thought, I don't want to know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom