Complete diving set in germany

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I happen to like Mares a lot and my regs seem great. . Not convinced about air trim - bit hard to get out the manual inflate tube if needed eg on the surface. Out of the to i'd go with the Eurojacket. I use the oceanic datamax plus and its a great computer. Very easy to use for an AI. The quattro excel fins are brand new and the reviews ive read say they are good if not a bit expensive.
Chris

Hi all!

thanks for replying again. I finally bought my gear (haven't bought my wetsuit yet, planning to do it today). So here's my gear:
Mask: Oceanic shadow
Snorkel: Oceanic pocket
Regs: Apeks XTX100 &octo XTX40
BCD: Oceanic Chute 3
Comp.: Oceanic Dataproplus 2
Fins: Oceanic V12
I've tried the gear but only in swimming pool which is not so big. These gears I found the most comfortable with.
I'm planning to buy Mares Trilastic wetsuit today, been asking for opinions here in this forum but noone seems to have any experience with them. But it's the most comfortable by far.
PLanning to dive either this sunday or next to test my gears! Can't wait!
I'll let you all know whether I end up with the trilastic or not, till then!
Thanks again for all the advices I get!

Raist

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom